Saturday, October 16, 2010

second chances

I love ice cream. And I love chocolate. Combine both, and they are lethal & sinful :) Wall’s premium selection – Rocky Road & Double Dutch is absolutely fantastic. These are great for low days. When I’m feeling a little sluggish and down in the dumps. When, let’s face it, I feel like crap; everything in my life is going wrong, and nothing in the world can make me feel better. So I eat ice cream to celebrate the deepness of the depression. They saved me :) I’m thoroughly enjoying it. If I’m feeling stress during my working hours, I will take a McD ice cream during lunch to de-stress myself for a quick fix :) I will immediately feel electrified or energized. I feel alive and buzzing. I will be zippy and fresh and ecstatic. Ice cream is that powerful :) But the crazy thing about me is this, I absolutely, totally enjoy being in the office as well, I really take pride of myself in the work that I do, I love being with people who're my colleagues, and even though my superiors can be incredibly difficult sometimes, it's still nice to be a part of a great big organization; it's nice to head to work, to see my desk, and even though the meetings can be unbearably and crazily long (and many times, unnecessary), I do enjoy being a part of these decision making processes.

Patrick drop da’bomb and Patrick’s last day was yesterday :( I am so going to missed Patrick.
Always let Celtic bullied him. Sometimes, I wonder why Patrick never fights back. How can Patrick stand such abuses, embarrassment, constant criticism…so weak, so dependent on Celtic. Patrick is so down to earth, gentle, mild, has a heart of gold; wish him all the best.

2 comments:

C said...

i have a rainbow paddle pop ice cream from the shop near my office, when i feel totally jaded at work. for that moment while i am eating it - i feel better, until my paddle pop is gone.

tomorrow is another day...

C said...

by the way - some sites you should check out for jobs:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-me-jobs/index.htm
http://www.seek.co.nz