Tuesday, June 13, 2006

If The Streets Were Not That Crowded

It was the most brilliant match so far – seeing Australia coming from behind Japan to nail a 3-1 was just so beautiful. Their 1st goal was their motivation. All of a sudden, all the tired legs began to run energetically and their fighting spirit just soars with determination. I am so damn proud of them! :)

Callum and Trix reminded me that I’m not an Aussie – of course I’m not but you can’t stop me from having such a strong attachment to that continent. I was there for 2 years and when I leave, I was leaving my extended families, friends and…him. I fell in love with the place. At times, I devise ways on how I can get my ass back there :)

Work is horrible – Juan was backstab by someone, lots of bitching going around, finger-pointing occasionally, people creating problems…it was just so annoying talking to these humans. A friendly reminder has already been emailed to them since last week, yet they actually ignored my email, key in the data wrongly, don’t even apologize and have no sense of responsibility at all. They actually say “You tell Boss Lor”. Wrong data key in only what. What’s the big deal”? What’s the big deal? – they are all department heads, yet behaving like school children. Wrong data key in means that the management will not get the accurate figures. How are we going to convince the management to allocate us with a bigger budget when we even can’t get the statistics right. I could be very irresponsible if I wanted to but it’s not my work ethics to tolerate shitty work!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hat off to australia for the win...
i was all smile until the 84th minutes... never say die attitudes does pay.. and it pays handsomely on this occasion for australia...
japan got themselves to blame for the lost... why did the keeper comes out for a ball that he cant catch beat me... again hats off to australia...

Anonymous said...

no!!! no aussie footballers.

anyway, i've got vids on my blog. check it out girl.

Anonymous said...

no matter how much i like football, my passion for ice hockey has been ignited by my best mate!!!