Sunday, August 20, 2006

Frostenbury Party

Liverpool beat Chelsea :) England beat Greece. Double Celebration!
The only heart-breaking news is that Owen may be out for the entire Premiership season :( It’s not really a good thing. It may be the end of his footballing career. He may lose his place in Newcastle and also in the English squad. Peter Crouch has been playing well lately and if Crouchie continues to find his space, he will most likely be the first choice to partner Wayne Rooney up-front, if the 4-4-2 formation is played.


This week everyone cease fire :) The Director came back with a sun-kissed tan, immediately holds guard. Issues that need to be sorted out were sorted…for now. However, it’s only the tip of the iceberg. Boss will not settle for anything less.

On Wednesday night – went down to Asia Café to meet up with Club 21. As usual, there were so many beautiful catching-up to do :)

On Friday night – Cassius and I went to Las Carretas – a Mexican restaurant for dinner. It really was one of the best fine dining experiences I’ve ever had. The food was yummy & large in portion, the interior design was so cool; it has a mixture of Mexican and Californian touch, the light were warm & cozy and to top if off, the waitstaff were friendly, not pushy, not hurried. The food presentation was immaculate. The timing between dishes was faultless. Plus the conversations were good too! I didn’t expect that Cassius and I were be able to hold such nice & decent conversation. Usually, we just talk crappy and shallow stuffs. But that night, the tête-à-tête was real and intelligent. I just went all loopy with excitement. It was all good. And it was certainly different. And I was up for something different. Cassius gave me a really good Friday night out :)

Tommy and myself also accompanied Nikolai to pick up some pieces. We were briefed on the procedures and the technicalities. They have a broad range of fabrics and colors for us to play with and I have to say that the designs were very trendy and up-market. It was very hard for us to choose since there were so many choices. We took 4 hours to choose the final 3 perfect pieces.

Oh yeah…I bump into Callum. And I’m still deeply adored Callum :( And I think Callum may feel the same way as well. Sigh…right person, wrong timing. It always happens to me, will I be able to get my timing right for once?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

las carretas is my fav place in taipan! used to go there with gurjeet and kiran all the time! margaritas galore!


~C

Anonymous said...

and now we're in the champion's league..woo hoo ... lets just hope the season start well and ends well...