Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Summer Love

My nose feels so much better now. It’s no longer stuffed, clogged, snotty, grumpy and headachey :) And my taste buds are working.

Work Tales – I’m bored. I want more. I don’t find it stimulating enough :(
I came from an MNC company and am now based in a medium-sized local organization; even though The Firm is listed on the Second Board of the Bursa Saham Malaysia. M13 was a fast-pace environment and this is painfully SLOW. I feel that I don’t have quality anymore. I’m moving out of the loop so quickly. It scares me to think that I might be left out on the corporate shelf. On the other hand, I think I want a career change. I’d like to do something with a lot more soul. Something worthwhile, with purpose and value. I’d like to make a whole lot of good things happen.

Again…I wonder 'what if' I did something different. What if I didn't do what I did? Would it have been the right path? Maybe what I did was wrong because it created a mess not only for me but for others. But then again, there has to be a reason for everything.

No comments: