Saturday, June 13, 2009

supernatural

Tomorrow is Sunday, then it’s Monday – sigh, have to get back to work :(
I’ve been very tense for the past few weeks. I’ve got a lot on my plate. Can’t seem to wade through these urgent to-do’s in a graceful manner :)


Some people ask me how do I do this? The truth is, I don't actually know. I become someone else, when given the job; I drown myself in the pages, I drown myself in the schedules, I get lost in the deadlines - they tighten it, I deliver them, regardless. Like a monkey on a leash, I bounce around in excitement, whenever given a task - I am like that :)

1 comment:

fallen_again said...

hehehe... that's so you... :D
i wish I'm more like that...
not too long ago i complaint to my boss... "I'm bored... my work is too little.." and now it is too much pulak... hehehe... but at least work i feel like working lah...