Friday, January 01, 2010

The Gift


It's the New Year :) Yesterday, The French allows us to go back early...but we (Trix, Damian, Celtic & Matte-Marit) headed down to Starbucks for some coffee and cakes instead :) And it was nice to hang out together, completely forgetting about our responsibilities, deadlines, invoices & timesheets and just enjoy our new year's eve evening :) It was just so enjoyable & relaxing.

This Year - I will try to do things differently, to make the fireworks, the dreams, the magic, the relationships happens :) plus some good madness thrown in :) I'm doing it for my own good & enjoyment! I want to get fit, healthy, trim, happy, wise and (don't laugh) beautiful. I want to find more time to do all the things that I want to do. I want to forgive, forget and free myself from a lot of the useless agony (mostly coming from Celtic).

I am very appreciative of all the wonderful experiences, the rare opportunities and the fantastic people that I've met this year...even the challenges, the problems, the obstacles as they have given me the opportunities to grow...it's been good to me so far. Thank You for being the best part of 2009 :)

1 comment:

COMPARTEBHIP said...

Hello visit my web www.comparte.teaminmotion.com