Saturday, April 18, 2015

events change men, but men do not change events



THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD :)

Tommy is indeed a guardian angel which God had sent down to help me. Currently, Tommy is teaching me lots, guiding me lots on the range planning, category review, merchandise change, entry price point, gap analysis, trade plan, pricing comparison, merchandise selections and most importantly building a planogram from scratch. Tommy’s arrival was just so timely. Imagine me doing this with Ursula or with Marcus…doing something that is not playing to their strength and has never done before. I think with Ursula is still ok…with Marcus…I die standing. God is the Ultimate & Absolute.

Keep in mind that no matter how dark and difficult things may appear, God is always in control.

O Father, I know You have designed the universe to respond with either results or consequences. When I obey Your laws I get results, when I break them I get consequences. I am determined to get results. Help me. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments: