Thursday, January 31, 2019

Sager der Samier




Hahaha…I thought Marcus should be keeping this as P&C…why share with me pula…just completed my annual performance appraisal with Marcus…Samuel start first; then should be follow by me…but Mr. Horton’s Secretary took my slot because I was busy chasing the buyers for the promo space and nowhere to be found…hahaha…I guess it’s also a blessing in disguise that I took up the last slot…otherwise, I will not be able to hear from Marcus on what Marcus personally thinks of Samuel, Mr. Horton’s Secretary & myself.

Samuel >> have change for the better…no more stress and no longer tense up…since the last 2 directors of the Upscale business have resign…so no more people giving instructions to Samuel…for me, in other words…Samuel also have nothing much to do on a daily basis; Samuel is very free…therefore, Samuel can thinks clearer and came out with an idea for Marcus that the 3 of us should anchor to a HOD and get more involve in their buying plan…not bad; can be consider…as long as it doesn’t become like a promo court; otherwise it makes no difference to what we are currently doing right now. Marcus hope that Marcus have not neglected Samuel…sigh; 3’s a crowd in Trade Planning...hahaha...

Mr. Horton’s Secretary >> admit that she is very comfortable at where she is right now…she enjoy doing the analysis work…see; very well played strategy isn’t it…she angkat tangan on her preference…and this will make Marcus aware and take note of her preference…and moving forward; if there is any analysis work…will pass to Mr. Horton’s Secretary lor…sigh…I forget to cucuk balik…if she so like the analysis work, then park her under Uncle Andy lah…jiving both of the external & internal data together which Trade Plan can use for future planning & decision making. Or park her far away; under finance business analytics…

Me >> I am surprised that Marcus takes note that I am overloaded…overloaded with routine & administrative work…Marcus have highlighted to Lord Alfonso already…Marcus commented that I have grown up, am ambitious, want to learn more and always come out with new initiatives. I also was very honest with Marcus yesterday…currently I am feeling bored, the job has gotten stagnant, I am not using much of my brain power, I am not learning, I am not moving forward…nonetheless, knowing Marcus, if I threw in the letter right now…Marcus will also not stop me…

So, what I need to do next?

No comments: