Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Vabukori




Apa ini...to indicate & acknowledged that I am the leader is it? Hahaha...

What happen was...last week got Lion Dance in the office...Samuel ask me to welcome the lion...at first I decline, I push back...I say let Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary do it...they are the seniors mah...then, Samuel ask for the second time...so, I pun terima lor...usually, this will be reserved for the boss of the department to do the receiving of the Lion's blessing to ensure that the department will sail smoothly until the next new year arrive...Mr. Horton's Secretary diam aja...hahaha...anyway...I just want to ensure that the department to function as smoothly as possible, that is good enough...the hat is bigger than my head anyway...no one will take me seriously because I am such a big kid, no one will acknowledge me...my dressing pun satu masalah...charismatic pun tak ada...I am not a leader...I will lay low...

No comments: