Sunday, February 26, 2023

Vardø videregående skole, Vardø


It was a surprise to me that The Mayor offers me a lifeline or a life jacket...in The Mayor's own words...hahaha...The Mayor offered me to relocate to SG...I ask The Mayor - if I do move to SG, then what I will be doing when I get there...it's crowded over there...Miss Y-C is there, Nimal, The SG Brand Lady, The Partnership Lady...I will just sunk to the bottom...The Mayor's reply was not to think about the job first...

However, on Friday - one of the buyers informed me that - all of the LTs have also approached their respective HOCs to join SG alternatively...hmm...was it a prepared script? Hahaha...I no longer feel special...or is it...they know that something will happen...maybe they know that the new owners will remove us first... 

No comments: