Tuesday, November 01, 2005

PeeKaBoo

Last night Halloween Party was a blast. Miss Klein ordered Domino’s, free face-painting & tattoo drawing from Ping, Tommy donated the balloons, Trix brought fruits and I sponsored a bottle of red wine; Cabernet Merlot from Commissioners Block. This may be the last.

62K
(frown) The numbers said it all – it is so not impressive at all!
All those late nights, all those efforts – seems so unworthy right now.
There is so much to do, and I only can do this much. I feel that I really let Juan down :(
All of a sudden I feel drained. I have endured the last couple of months with positive thinking; but somehow I feel that they were just wishful thinking instead. I think I have seen enough, heard enough and feel enough. Maybe its time to move on. I know The Others feel the same way too – but they have loans to re-pay, family to support; where can they go? It’s good enough that we share the same contemplation :)

Happy Divali!

No comments: