Saturday, November 18, 2006

She Works Hard For Her Money

Not a single word is out yet on who is the new management of M13 so far. Rumors & speculations are spreading like rapid fire. We have been kept waiting anxiously week after week. I really hope the finalized confirmation will be done as soon as possible; I can either concentrate on my projects or start looking for a new job. Whether it’s a local player or a foreign company, I don’t give a damn. I like everyone else just want to know the fate of my position. To be honest, I really don’t want to leave at the moment especially when I feel the sense of ownership over my work, the satisfaction and pride of the outcome. I don’t care if people don’t remember me 1 year down the road, but at least I can be proud of my work discreetly. Whoever has thought 13PCSPBS was a huge success, it caught all of our competitors by surprise. Figures for that category went sky-rocketing high. If I can do some magic, that category will have a 1.4 million turnover by year end. And I like to continue with this product development. Huge potential and we can make money out of it. We just have to act fast before our competitors start to copy our work. Still, there is so much to do. Sometimes I think I am really stupid. Good at school, but stupid at common sense things.

Went to a hen’s night out on Wednesday at Holiday Villa Subang – the food was so-so. I think it’s because they try to localize the taste and it just didn’t turn up tasteful. I give it a C+. The food selection bores me. Luckily we were compensated with a very good time of chatting, gossiping and partaking in the endless mockery. Yeah baby, we chicks knows how to have a good time :)


The last few weeks, we have been blessed with beautiful weather. Rain, rain and more rain! :( So inconvenience to go out, clothes takes a longer time to dry, caught under the rain, outdoor activities are canceled :(


“Everybody is always tugging at you. They’d all like a sort of chunk out of you. I don’t think they realize it, but it’s like ‘grrr do this, grrr do that….’ But you do want to stay intact; intact and on two feet.” – Marilyn Monroe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still no sign of who's heading M13? Talk about suspense!

Anonymous said...

hey i've got new tunes up on my blog.