Saturday, February 17, 2007

I'm just dangling my feet & twiddling my thumbs

CNY is tomorrow.
Wishing all - ‘Sen Ti Jian Kang’, ‘Wan Shi Ru Yee’, ‘Bu Bu Kow Sen’, ‘Tian Tian Fa Cai’ and of course ‘Gong Xi Fa Cai’. Welcome to the year of the Boar.

Seth organized a CNY dinner for all of us on Tuesday night where we toss the ‘Yee Sang’; one of the auspicious dishes for the Chinese which symbolizes abundance, prosperity and vigor – the dish was nicely presented with the main ingredients which consist of multi-colored small pieces of crunchy rice crackers, a small serving of raw fish, jelly fish, shredded carrots, turnips, pamelos, peanuts, sesame seeds and added with plum sauce, lime juice, pickled leek and a small bowl of oil. The food was average, conversations during the evening – this was bad. I think Seth pick the wrong crowd. I can’t even have a proper conversation with these people. Organizing cool events should leave it to Nikolai & Tommy – they are the experts :)

What a week! It was memorable beating Wyatt flat out :) Again, I need to step up my game to another level because he is such a fierce competitor and with Celtic who is so creative – they can turn the game around easily and kill me off instantly. Their instinct right now is survival. Less Man, More Share. As for Seth, Seth is just enjoying watching the situation that we are in. For Seth, its like – let them fight, let them kill each other and I will be the last one standing. Seth is cunning. I trusted Seth once and it failed me miserably and I listened to Seth once more on Friday regarding the interview which I have no regrets. And that will be my last. I have a surprise for all of them :)

No comments: