Saturday, September 08, 2007

I Exist

Last weekend as the Nation proudly ushers in its 50th anniversary, I was away at Damai Laut Resort with Torres, Damian and Celtic. The beachy outing was terrific – I enjoyed the sunset, the cheap, fresh & delicious seafood, the majestic sea view, the soft white sand between my toes, the strong sea breeze, the ferry ride, the sea and the bonding session :)

Chapter 2 – The appointment was schedule at 2pm. However, I was kept waiting for 75 long minutes :( Luckily I spent the time shopping and manage to find a very nice top from Giordano with a 50% discount. We had a light lunch at StarBucks. Then I was shown pictures of trips taken in Australia, Hong Kong and Shenzhen. The atmosphere was just BLAND. The chemistry wasn’t there today. We both just wanted to end it there and then. I say this is The End. You know how they say that absence makes the heart grow fonder? In my case, it's the complete opposite for me - out of sight, out of mind.

Goodbye Ole, Welcome Back Owen – My Norwegian cutie Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has announced his retirement from competitive football but would remain at Old Trafford in a coaching capacity and would also fulfill an ambassadorial role. I’m not really a fan of MU but I’m a big fan to some of the players that has been groomed by Sir Alex – Ole, Roy Keane, Diego Forlan, Teddy Sheringham, Paul Scholes, Peter Schmeichel and yes even David Beckham – passionate players with skills that are above the rest.
Owen scored a goal! His first league goal since September 2005 when he claimed an 87th minute winner as Newcastle beat Wigan 1-0. It’s such a relief because his injuries could really kill off his footballing career for good. And finally Liverpool is at the top of the EPL table when they demolish Derby 6-0 and strolled through to the group phase of the Champions League with a 4-0 win over Toulouse :)

Why Am I Here? What Am I Doing Now?
I give up. YOU win. When things are meant to be…they are meant to be. No matter how I resists, no matter how hard I fought…things were just meant to be this way. It’s the fates. You can’t go against them. I am really lost. I’m trying hard to find my way out but the harder I try, the more lost I am. I am running in circles, I am stuck and have no idea which route to take :(

No comments: