Saturday, September 22, 2007

Twenty-something female quirks explained....

Work TalesThe Bitch wants me to join her team. Of course she didn’t ask me herself, she got a third party to do it. I don’t like her. She doesn’t like me :) She is not sincere and having me on board is The Bitch short-term solution. One of her girls tenders her resignation. I have worked with this girl before on several occasions. And I find her to be very competent and efficient in her work. If this girl is delivering & performing; yet she wants to leave this company where she have worked for less than 6 months – that tells me that something is not right somewhere. The Bitch & I will just create more problems and headache for each other :)

Jobs are so scarce these days. I have been searching for ages – yet nothing fruitful turn up. I missed my M13 life. The pay may be peanuts but I was absorbing, learning and gaining so much. Here is lifeless. I guess I have to stick with what I have for now…even though I don’t really like what I’m doing and the situation that I’m in. I know that I must appreciate what I have and fully utilize the resources that are in front of me right now. But something is missing – I’m not happy. I have become very quick-tempered, impatient, aggressive, destructive and explosive. At times, I don’t even like what I see in the mirror. My soul is dying. I like to think that I’m a very strong, optimistic person with a positive outlook on life. I have no choice but to take full responsibility of my decision and its consequences.

The Call – The SMS and the calls have been less frequent now. I’m not sure whether it’s a good thing or a bad sign. You know, some people will just get bored, tired and they just finally give up and disappear from the picture. I’m not sure is it because I’m not the needy, clingy and dependent type or because I have not fallen head over heels yet :) I’ve been told that I have a lot of things to hide. Yeah, to a certain extent I do. I’m just not ready to share my private life. It is going to take some time to de-layer me :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what do you have to hide that i don't know about, woman?

delayer you like an onion? =) hehehehe...so cute lah you.

so naughty too!

whom're you working for now?