Sunday, October 26, 2008

the giant in you

I have been head-hunted :)
Thank you GOD, thank you for everything, thank you for the continuous opportunities & chances, thank you for giving me the break to make a name for myself in this industry, thank you for marking up my market value, thank you for this life!

The depression and bumps in my life, the stories of hardship and stress – I have to go through them all. And I will have many more to come as I know my life will not be easy and kind. But GOD doesn’t dish out problems without solutions :) I also know that I will reap the rewards later on.
I know I’m not Christ-like, I’m Church anti-social, I’m not a frequent Church-goer, I swear at times, I'm an atheist, I believe in the existence of extra-terrestrials and alien life form, I believe that there will never be peace on earth and justice for all. There is no such thing as equality and the rich will continue to rob the poor. But I show my worship and thankfulness to GOD in my own way. Whether it’s Christian-like or not – this is my way, this is my choice and stop being judgmental about it. At the end of the day, I will face GOD and do all the answering. I am a strong believer in “You have a Choice & Everything in moderation”.

I had a haircut today. A cute bob :)
The cut was fine. Quite nice actually. I have been going to Chong for 2 years now – he’s a decent male hairdresser. Very quiet. I would have preferred someone who would squeal with delight when he/she runs his/her fingers through my hair. One who would scold me for using cheap and nasty shampoos. One who would be inspired by the colors on my face and the changing season outside to make love to my hair and tame the wild beast that it is.

Liverpool VS Chelsea – I’m so excited. Big football game tonight :)

No comments: