Monday, December 08, 2008

New Page View

The sun was warm and there wasn’t a cloud in the sky!
I met the HeadHunter. I don’t consider this as an interview session; more of like an appointment to further discuss about the industry that we are in. We had coffee. It was all very casual and tongue-in-cheek. Very funny.
The HeadHunter spoke. She’s a good talker, a fine PR lady. I find her lovely, hardworking and an inspiring young woman! And we share the same name :)
I asked her various casual questions about this and that. I tried to be a bit particular and difficult. Then I asked her a lot of hard questions. She answered them well. I think she rocks. I know the English very well, too well; better than her. Therefore, she cannot con me into the job that easily :)


Work Tales – my Pa is right…I will give myself another 3 more months, if I still can’t perform…I will ask for a transfer or I will submit my love letter to Iron Butterfly. I mean, there is certainly no point in wasting my time & energy and at the end of the day, all I get is nothing. I can’t perform, I will get demoralized. Then I will feel terrible enough on my own without being made to feel terrible by someone else who’s of more superior intellect than me such as Celtic, Iron Butterfly or Rufus. I just hope my own stupidity does not kill me. I know exactly where I stand in all of this. I’m not too concerned about it. Nor am I stressed, sad or upset. Maybe you could say, I’m just a little bit impatient.

The other thing is that I feel as though there are not enough of hours in the weekend to do the stuffs that I like :(

Callum was in town for a week before leaving for Italy again. I didn’t spend the whole day thinking of him but the possibilities of us. I shouldn’t be thinking about these things - but I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing wrong about thinking of the possibilities...

it's just another way to kill some time that would otherwise be used to do things we usually regrets... at least the possibilities brightened your day...

i am not making any sense now am i???
hahaha :D