Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Magic Man

I am having writer’s block. I have so many stories to tell (both good & bad, happy & sad), I have so many new pictures to share on my work, my personality, my quirks, my interests, my talents, my style. I love the process of story-telling, sharing bits of my life in an entertaining way and creating an experience with words and pictures. I love the fact that this site is mine and I can control everything about it - from how it looks like, to what I have to say. And I like to re-read them once in a while to jog my memory on the past experiences that have shape who I am today. But for the past few weeks, I can’t even string the words together to create a proper sentence. It’s frustrating. I feel like I’m motivated to do something to help myself to recover from this writer's block but I don’t know how and what :(

No comments: