Saturday, June 20, 2015

Happiness is my main goal. I know it.




Work Tales – Gossip Compilations:

(1) Kesian Pietro. Kena bashed from Tommy. Tommy keep on repeatedly accusing Pietro that Pietro lied to Tommy. But Pietro did not lied. Pietro just feedback to Tommy on what Pietro’s supplier say.

(2) In one meeting with Pietro’s supplier – Pietro’s supplier keep on bashing Pietro. Tommy did not help poor Pietro, instead Tommy go and tambah api. Tommy went on to agree with the supplier that the excuses that Pietro give is also crap.

(3) Angry…Tommy said that I am stupid…I also went on to raise my voice to Tommy & say that Yes, I am stupid. Sigh…what happen was…Marcus shrink my Raya Deco space. Give more space to Christy’s bamboo torch because Ursula indents too much where as my one is consignment. So, Marcus went on to run the sales report. Only took the sku that was advertised in the leaflet instead of the overall sku in the fixture. So, Tommy question me why I was so stupid, didn’t dump the whole sku into the product list. I mana tahu. Didn’t thought of it mah…this Marcus also…should use the total sku to measure sales return per square foot mah.

(4) Marcus seems to be happy in the new portfolio…learning lots…but busier than before.

(5) Barry said that during the quarterly review with the CEO – Marcus was very nervous, Tommy gets away with it because Tommy is so mat salleh, the CEO don’t understand what Ursula was talking about…the best was FW because FW can tell a very good story and treat it like her own business.

(6) Tommy label Pietro as lazy buying.

No comments: