Sunday, June 07, 2015

Haraju-Cube Café




I am 33 years old this month :)

THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD.

God, You are my Giver, my Provider, my Protector.
My Absolute & Ultimate. My Majesty, My Glory, My King. My Sufficiency.


I will keep this short & simple.
I just love the below 2 statements. It covers just about everything.

God is good, and He has a plan for our lives that is greater and more blessed than the lives we pick out for ourselves, and I am so thankful about that. Thank You, Lord, for bringing me this far and to this place. I leave the rest – my future – into those same hands and say Thank You.

God will ultimately make all things right. Trusting that He will turn our pain to gain and use suffering to mature us empowers us to bear fruit in a dry and thirsty land.

No comments: