Thursday, August 09, 2018

Fabiola de Mora y Aragón




So, the OOS report is out…Uncle Andy suggested to bring it into the S&M meeting – just to reinforce that both Merchants & Supply Chain are crap…I also agree that the report will be value-added…however, I really have no idea on how to present it and jive into my presentation slides…so, THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD…that you put Marcus into the picture…Marcus notice that there were several complaints from the customer on the shortages from the FaceBook…so this insights will jive in perfectly with the OOS report…

And this Mr. Horton’s Secretary…lazy & selfish! She knows how to run the OOS report…probably lazy and don’t want to do it…and I suspect the story line goes like this…Uncle Andy ask Mr. Horton’s Secretary to run the report…she didn’t want to do the extra work…so she must have asked Uncle Andy to ask me to do it…and when I mention that I also don’t know how to run the report…Uncle Andy ask me to go and ask Tess (from I.T)…Mr. Horton’s Secretary kept quiet all this while.

And when I was on leave yesterday…Mr. Horton’s Secretary and her true colors come out in full blast…Mr. Horton’s Secretary’s observation (Marcus puji her lah)…she came out with the report + graph + commentary…she is smart…the chart shows the trending of the stock holding & stock ordering…identified that Supply Chain may have place the PO too late which cause late arrival & merchants have to prepare for the exit plan…no wonder that day, Mr. Horton’s Secretary was not to keen to learn or show any interest on how to run the OOS report because she already knew it in the first place and she didn’t bother or have no intention to teach me either…otherwise, her pattern is that she will want to kepo with everything…

So now, with her report…does that mean that she want to have a slot in the next S&M meeting as well…because usually it will be Marcus & myself who talk only…she is tenggelam behind the scene…once in a while, she will butt in lar...so, now Mr. Horton’s Secretary is finding the opportunity to surface balik up is it…sigh…yes I know…I should see her as a teacher not as an enemy…as a matter of fact…I learn more from her than from Marcus…but this teacher is not like Ursula, Stewart or Tommy…Mr. Horton’s Secretary will back stab…macam gaya Alice…adoi

No comments: