Tuesday, August 07, 2018

Francis Duke of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld




Sememangnya, the both of them berkomplot behind my back…hahaha…what happen was…last year we had our LOL (Lock On Low) as our Marketing strategy for the month of August…so this year, we have a 50% off Merdeka Daily Specials…so Mr. Horton’s Secretary have been running reports on the stock cover days for the past couple of weeks now to aid the Merchants & the Supply Chain team…Uncle Andy pula suggested…to further reinforce that our Merchants is bad in their forecast assumption and the Supply Chain is clueless in validating the numbers – we got to run the OOS (out of stock) report…which Uncle Andy have informed Mr. Horton’s Secretary to do so. Then, mana tahu…on Monday morning…Uncle Andy pula ask me to run the report…hey, how come not Mr. Horton’s Secretary…somemore he requested twice…for the first time, I tolak and mention to wait for the report from Mr. Horton’s Secretary…then for the second time, I didn’t tolak…fine, I telan…I do…because I also know it’s important for me to learn to churn the report…but the both of them is really up to no good…hahaha…

No comments: