Wednesday, October 03, 2018

Palazzo Ducale di Mantova




THANK YOU GOD! PRAISE TO THE LORD! BLESS YOU GOD!

Today, Marcus gave me the opportunity to go to see Lord Alfonso on the Anni 2 Leaflet updates…instead, I say – let’s go together…hahaha…I begin to find Lord Alfonso to be quite sharp too…I whisper to Marcus (in front of Lord Alfonso) to inform Lord Alfonso that the Leaflet sales tend to be inflated due to the Leaflet sales cannot be separated out from the Press Ad sales…Lord Alfonso then said out loud that I can straightly just inform him…hahaha…another case is when I want to formulate the Item Planned Sales Value in the excel worksheet…in my kan cheong ness…I use the Selling Price instead; Lord Alfonso notice it and corrected me that it should be the Discount Value…and when we have finish explaining to the Operation Director, Lord Alfonso told me that I don’t have to continue the work anymore…cool…Lord Alfonso knows when to put a full stop yo...

No comments: