Tuesday, October 02, 2018

Torre e Palazzo de Félice (Rosciano)




Hahaha…in situation such as this…I pula kesiankan Mr. Horton’s Secretary. The Supply Chain Director came over to our workstation…yes, uses our data and presented it to the Leadership Team…commented that the report was a Gold Mine…so I thought it was referring to Mr. Horton’s Secretary’s data…but rupa-rupanya hor…it was mine database…hahaha…I am very sure that Mr. Horton’s Secretary is hoping and looking forward eagerly to the praises & acknowledgment…the Supply Chain Director haven’t even look at Mr. Horton’s Secretary’s data yet…hahaha…but in the end; when the Supply Chain Director presented the slides – there was a balance perspective from both the Leaflet & Press Ad angle…and the Supply Chain Director email back to us; cc Lord Alfonso…using my email which I did not cc Lord Alfonso in the first place…yes, sometimes I just need to be still…God will fight for me!

No comments: