Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Angels in the Outfield




So, confirm that this Miss Chew & Mr. Horton's Secretary are in 1 boat...their mission is to menentang me habis-habisan...Miss Chew (via email) asks whether is the Trade Calendar is updated or not...Mr. Horton's Secretary jawab yes and add on...let's update each other...give smiley emoji somemore...then terus this Miss Chew take the opportunity and hammer me again...J___ is involved in everything, she should be the one update her team...hello, the email also never comes around, how to update everyone...last time, when Marcus is around, Marcus also didn't email out anything leh...it is me who kepo and sniff around ok...I took the initiative, why can't they take the initiative now...spoon-feed betul.

Then, when I have a TEAMS briefing...this Mr. Horton's Secretary tak habis-habis repeat that we are always overlook in terms of information...then take the initiative lah...

So, now this 2 want me to handover power is it...want me to give way...want to see me fall hard on my face...so Mr. Horton's Secretary cannot come from the front door, so want to use the backdoor is it...hahaha...

For me, it's just 2 mad dogs barking at the wrong tree...

No comments: