Sunday, April 12, 2020

Morrissey




And I suspect that this Mr. Horton's Secretary already sudah berkomplot with this Miss Chew...

The chronological of the events:

Samuel was complaining about Miss Chew in our WatsApp Chat group; so this Mr. Horton's Secretary also sokong lah...

Then the next day, Miss Chew apps me privately. Mr. Horton's Secretary is doing the competitor's promotion compilation mah...ask me to outsource this to Erin & Heidi because the both of them are very free. This will free up Mr. Horton's Secretary work, Mr. Horton's Secretary can do analytics more...interesting isn't it...Samuel, Mr. Horton's Secretary & myself also can do analytics leh; we are also doing it now mah...why emphasis Mr. Horton's Secretary more...Mr. Horton's Secretary got berbisik something to Miss Chew's ear that Mr. Horton's Secretary do the most analytics work in the group? Mr. Horton's Secretary is the brainy one mah...

Thereafter, Miss Chew email me, cc Mr. Horton's Secretary...tanya me whether I got share with Mr. Horton's Secretary our final press & digital promotions or not...I memang tak ada lah...so many things to email out meh...and anyway, another colleague also got shared them out earlier via email. Mr. Horton's Secretary's job is to compile, takkan everything want to spoon-feed right...so, I told Miss Chew to loop in Mr. Horton's Secretary lor. Wah, then this Mr. Horton's Secretary polish apple so nicely & shine shine...thanking Miss Chew for looping her in & praise Miss Chew for job well done...then Miss Chew pula hentam me...oh, didn't know that I did not cascade down to the team...adoi...

So, have to be careful, these 2 memang dalam 1 pasukan, nak mengulingkan saya...hahaha...but my God said this - NO ENEMIES WEAPON FORM AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER!

No comments: