Saturday, September 19, 2020

Clapham


The first part was like this...I had a conversation with The Mayor...The Mayor jawab that Mr. Horton's Secretary & myself will be in the Trade Planning Office...did not mention Samuel's name...so, I hope Samuel will not kena the axe lah...

Then hor...HR pula telephone I...tanya about Samuel's full name...apparently Samuel's name is not in the HR Talent Central Pool list...so, I got a bit kan cheong lah...

Nonetheless, I have also been a little kepochi - telling everyone that Miss Chew will have the highest chances to lead Malaysia, not to create panic but to manage expectations...I know...die lor everyone...everything also Miss Chew want to masuk campur...everything Miss Chew will make it complicated...everything Miss Chew will blow it out of proportion...everyone Miss Chew will kutuk like nobody business...I feel that the team will be very cham & ke lian... 

No comments: