Saturday, September 26, 2020

Ivy Cottage


Adoi, kena bashed on last week Friday...from the Commercial Team...every time, when presented with a new initiative, I sure kena teruk-teruk one...never mind, I learn...I have a long way to go to become influential, convincing, as a facilitator and as a collaborator.  

The first time, presented the template was during zaman Lord Alfonso, so of course when the boss is there...no one makes noise...even though the report was so flawed...and when I now test drive without the presence of the big bosses, kena teruk-teruk pula...I am sure Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary is laughing behind my back and was glad that I screwed it up. The only consolation was that the Fresh Team & Peggy was responsive to it...I also don't know whether the Mayor approve or not, I jalan belakang first...hahaha...

So tired lately...nak buat kerja also many people want to question...people are not being supportive but like to open fire pula...never mind...I had it better compare to Joseph & David. God will provide, protect, His promises & plans never fail, His purpose for me is good, His presence & peace will be upon me... 

No comments: