Thursday, May 13, 2021

Armchair Expert


THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

Received a WatsApp message from Stewart...Stewart did not openly ask me whether I want to re-join Stewart or not...just asking me how is my job doing and whether I got consider in joining back merchandising or not...hahaha...I did not gave Stewart a direct answer but I have brought her jalan around the bushes...

Well, Maluri is very very far...right now the distance between my house and G13 is only 7KM apart...furthermore, I don't have to work in the store...if the pandemic does recover, I can also work from home; approve by The Mayor...and I am earning...RM10,476 Gross Income...so yes...I may be feeling sien at my work, struggling because I don't know much, there is no one to guide me nor teach me, Miss Chew and I may not be at the best partnership stage right now, but the both of us are carefully maneuvering each other's way...hahaha...plus I do feel insecure at times being around Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary, I do feel small & inferior when going toe to toe with the other cross-functional team; especially The Commercial Division... 

Nonetheless, I just want to thank God so much that Stewart remembers me, appreciate my capabilities & competencies...I think others would have seen right through me...I am just a fake...  

No comments: