Friday, May 14, 2021

Harbor Side


The below email came in this morning...totally a surprise, a pleasant one though. 

I would like to thank & honor God for...everything...I wonder who God put in the middle of their discussion that day, who was the magnifier & multiplier? I am sure God have use that person / persons for my good. Indeed, when I know that I have enemies; not enemies that want to kill me but who are insecure or envy about me, just as I of them...God have turn those...weapons; into something good, their bad intentions did not prevail...

Unfortunately again, Miss Chew was not in the cc loop, so Miss Chew missed the grand show...yes, I must be humble, stop being naughty. 

I am sure Miss Y-C is now yang pula feeling down & insecure. 

And indeed it is true, when other people think that you are a good idea, your boss also have to think that you are also a good idea too.

The Mayor did replied back...siding & favoring Miss Y-C of course. It's ok, it's good that they have the workshop coming.  

No comments: