Friday, November 26, 2021

25 Albemarle Street, London, W1


Then the following day...drama again...the Fresh Planner come to see me...the Fresh Planner got a WatsApp message from Miss Y-C...Miss Y-C checking in...why SG have issues and MY have none...then Miss Y-C feedback that Miss Chew told Miss Y-C that I don't bring up anything in meetings, I just keep quiet only...but Miss Y-C cannot...need to highlight all of it in the TPG...

Adoi...to be honest...MY also have problems...but manageable...we also got highlight in TPO mah, maybe coincidently sometimes Mak Cik is in and sometimes not in lor...so Miss Chew may not heard about it lor...my style is like Stewart...why need to marah marah...if things can settle amicably, then settle lor...this is the TPG wei...want to bring in this perkara remeh-temeh meh...it is suppose to talk about trade lah wei...I not worried...when the time comes...God will raise me up...God will clear the way for me...God will even make a new way for me...for God's plans are good...

I also kesian The Mayor...Mayor is very young only...baru 41 years old but have 3 Mak Ciks complaining a lot to Mayor...hahaha...

No comments: