Friday, November 26, 2021

Oswald's in London


On Tuesday's evening TPG...towards the end of the meeting...the Fresh Director brought up the difference between SG & MY...between Miss Y-C and myself...why SG have so many issues and MY has none...The Mayor of course protecting SG lor...MY are far ahead in their TP experience than SG...I couldn't be bother about it...take it as a compliment lor...then ter-tiba this Miss Chew came over to my place...don't know this Mak Cik tambah cuka ke, garam ke...whatever lah...and Mak Cik mention that Miss Y-C ask what the Fresh Director was referring to...if Miss Chew heard the compliments - good lor because Mak Cik have indeed missed a few...hahaha...or was it pretentious...I pun tak tahu and tak nak tahu...if Miss Chew want to stir things up between SG & MY...I pun tak kisah...God will protect & provide...and I Amen to that...

No comments: