Saturday, March 12, 2022

St Clare's International School, Oxford


I admit...my EGO.

I was struggling with it the entire weekend...I was not sure on how to go about it.

But God was Great! God sort of gave me a nice platform to step down...the meeting was cancel...I don't have to extend the meeting to Mr. Horton's Secretary. Mr. Horton's Secretary know about the meeting via Samuel's WatsApp message...which I did not replied...I don't care if Mr. Horton's Secretary didn't know that the meeting was cancel...I rather that Mr. Horton's Secretary misunderstood me...than I have to extend the invites to Mr. Horton's Secretary. Yes, my EGO was that huge.

But God's Grace was so...I got touched...because...believe it or not...Mr. Horton's Secretary actually bought me a KFC lunch that day (which I know that Mr. Horton's Secretary wants to repay me for the lunch that I bought Mr. Horton's Secretary several days ago)...the new lunch set that I ordered did not come with a drink...Mr. Horton's Secretary's lunch set have a drink, Mr. Horton's Secretary got an extra paper cup and share with me Mr. Horton's Secretary's drink...yes, I was ashamed of myself...

Nonetheless, when the meeting was re-schedule to another day...I did ask the Fresh Team to extend the invites to both Mr. Horton's Secretary and Samuel...even though I was so unwilling to do so...why do I have to share...why do they need to be seen...why can't I lead the front...    

No comments: