Saturday, March 12, 2022

St Joseph's College, Ipswich


The Mayor share the YVC results with us...then go round the table and ask for our opinions...

I don't deal with the agencies...so I have no comments on that but this Miss Chew tembak them kaw-kaw lah...

My work is really trade, trade...so I nailed down to 3 points that are related to my work scope and also paralyzing my portfolio performance - Income Culture, Regional Structure & Transformation workload. No direction...I think The Mayor do not like my comments and all of the other team members probably think there is something wrong with me...but I don't care...The Mayor macam tak kisah jer...but these are my feedback...

With the on-going income culture; more product range are being removed from the shelves and prices are not as sharp as the competitors...no bosses sits here; hence there is no decision-maker on the ground that have a pulse on what is going on in the current market situation...the transformations - crap...the workload just stretches the Commercial Team too thin and preventing them from trading...

Hentam-ing the agencies - sigh, all of you are like the printers...printing POSMs only...sigh...       

No comments: