Sunday, May 22, 2022

Sutton Park School


Hahaha...I also think so...Uncle Andy mention that Miss Chew is very insecure...betul-betul; I felt that too...Uncle Andy felt that this Miss Chew need praises from bosses, respect from the peers and worship from the staff...so, once in a while - must puji Miss Chew for a better life...hahaha...

The other day, Miss Chew rounded up both Erin & Heidi to sit at Miss Chew's area...so our TP area will be empty...for me, Miss Chew nak tunjuk kuasa aja and drawing the line lah...I never think that Miss Chew have any good intention one....hahaha...

So, Erin very good one...so Erin move over lor...Heidi tak ada...giving the reason that the area there very noisy....

God; bless me to feel with content; with content - there is gratitude & security...Amen. 

No comments: