Thursday, June 30, 2022

Krebs School


THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

Indeed, I don't have to lift a finger, no need to do the heavy lifting, God fight the battles for me.

What happen was...we have this RM2 Snacks Campaign.

Miss Chew was in one of the Mini store. Miss Chew jumped because the price was not effective.

Miss Chew call me...fine...then Miss Chew posted in the WatsApp Chat Group where everyone is inside...

This is what Miss Chew wrote:

This is so salah now, u r lucky we don’t Hv customer complaints

I didn't even bother to read and replied.

If there is no customer complaint, that means our POSM is not working lah...I replied that to the Digital Millennial...hahaha...  

Then found out...so kebetulan that the store that Miss Chew visit, got IT issue...so the price was not effective...hahaha...and of course, Miss Chew did not and will not apologized...

I just have the gut feeling that Miss Chew is trying to embarrass me and highlight Miss Chew in a better light...whatever lah...

Anyway, I believe...Miss Chew already cucuk me kaw kaw...plus the entire next week I am away...lagi lah Miss Chew will revenge balik...

Nonetheless, I have and serve a Great God! Amen!  

No comments: