Thursday, June 30, 2022

N. Zahle's School


Both Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary also thinks so too...that Miss Chew will leave...and I think that the both of them tested me the other day...because they know, that I may be the next in line...if The Mayor needs someone on the ground fast...if want to recruit externally, also need someone to jaga kedai...well, I told the both of them casually...if Mayor does approach me...I will decline...

My motivation right now is 28th (Pay Day)...I need to get back my motivation...no motivation, how to lead a team, I will only compromised the team...and I think the ideal candidate will be Stephane...Uncle Andy pandai cerita only...really lead...I also doubt so...of course, everyone will be looking at me...but...I am also lost...also awaiting for God to guide me in this new season...I am also clueless, and this comfort zone is also a very addictive drug...

But lately, I am more calm...Thank God for the peace...for Still my mind, Steer my mind & Steel my mind...there is contentment, gratitude and sense of security...

No comments: