Friday, December 30, 2022

Deanu joatkkaskuvla/Tana videregående skole, Deatnu - Tana


Hahaha...this drama is I created one...

What happen was...one of the H&B buyer went to approach Miss Chew directly...the Leaflet pages have been reduce because the Leaflet cycle from a Bi-weekly publication have been changed to a Weekly output but still maintain with a 2-weeks promotion duration. Because of a faster turnaround...of course the Leaflet pages have to be reduce lor...so, the H&B buyer tak puas hati lor...

Then, Miss Chew come to look for me lor...not that I do not want to give...but there is no room to give...furthermore, our department activities also needs to be highlighted mah...Miss Chew also got come up with a proposal...to alternate it...ok lor, I can accept but the H&B buyer still tak puas hati...and also very stubborn...

I stood up...gently turn the H&B buyer around to the H&B workstation...the H&B buyer's body betul-betul stiff, don't want to bug off...I told the H&B buyer to think about it...and I also say that we are not letting you go back empty handed...think about Miss Chew's proposal and revert back to us...then, I tambah...Miss Chew is usually not this nice, today Miss Chew have been very nice...hahaha... 

No comments: