Sunday, April 23, 2023

Nordstumoen videregående skole, Stor-Elvdal


There we are...the 4 of us...I sat in the same row with the HR Director...across us was both Aidan & Miss Chew...I truly felt that both The Mayor and The HR Director want to wash their hands clean, don't want to make the final decision even though The Mayor (removing Miss Chew's name from the Team Organization Chart) is doing very subtly but not strong enough to send the message across to Miss Chew...hahaha...maybe, like Uncle Andy said...maybe this Miss Chew indeed come back with the red carpet treatment expectation, all of the dirty work have already been done by Aidan... 

Anyway, Aidan's justification was...Miss Chew went on a sabbatical leave, Aidan came down from Hong Kong - did a bit of a re-structure, change the way the team work & communicates, Miss Chew was away...not part of the reform...that was it...I can't exactly remember what Miss Chew replied back...something on wanted the job back...or waiting for the new owners call...

And when they turn and look at me - my reply was - since Aidan have hand it over to me, thus I see myself as the transitional lead for the time being, so...let the new owners to decide whether they want to put in their own people or want to give me a chance to lead...thus, tentatively, I see myself as a pair of safe hands...

No comments: