Sunday, April 23, 2023

NTG - Kongsvinger, Kongsvinger


I really don't deserve Aidan's kindness and generosity...but God indeed have position Aidan in such a way that Aidan really goes all out in helping me...

On that particular day, we were suppose to meet up with the new owners; sort of like a brief introduction...the HR Director proposed that Miss Chew comes along too which Aidan obligated. Aidan; being Aidan...a few hours before the meet-up...this Aidan went and have a casual chat with the new owners...not sure what was the content was...but pretty sure that Aidan was lobbying for me...

Nonetheless, during the meeting...the new owners also don't want to make that important call...they just see 2 individuals wrestling for the position...even though the new owners look at me more than Miss Chew...and task me with more things than Miss Chew...hahaha...

Hence, at the end of the day...Aidan; just blast out the WatsApp message to the new owners, to Miss Chew, to myself...Aidan really do not have to do this but Aidan did...that I will be the Transitional Lead, a pair of safe hands for now...   

No comments: