Saturday, October 28, 2023

Hop videregående skole, Ask


Haiz...this Samuel is stirring again...the third time...Samuel actually ask me...for the Hat Yai study trip...why I did not extend the invites to Miss Chew...instead, I offer it to the Promo Communication Assistant Manager...Mr. Horton's Secretary answered for me...that Miss Chew should be automatically be called up by The Chief...I offered to the Promo Communication Assistant Manager is base on seniority...as Miss Chew's position in the Marketing Department remains vague...

Fine...I admit, I am not doing a good job here...I am clueless...I certainly don't know how to lead this team going forward...I am weak, I am incompetent, I am not capable, I don't know how to motivate the team...nor do I know how to inspire the team...I am bad in projecting myself as a leader...I have no charisma...I am not convincing enough...I am not knowledgeable in the area of Marketing...I can't influence nor persuade...every day is a torture...I don't feel like going to work...I hate being in the workplace...I still cares on what people think of me...no doubt that I have stated several times - its ok to hand over the position or let Miss Chew to lead us back...but it's hard for me to swallow...I want to come out from this wilderness...haiz...  

No comments: