Saturday, October 28, 2023

Laksevåg videregående skole, Bergen


...this make my heart skip a beat...don't know where this Heidi heard the news from...Heidi heard that I resigned...I suspected...is because...Miss Chew is easing back into the Marketing Department by The Chief...appointed to lead the Revenue portfolio...I also think it's a good thing...relief me also...so many things that The Chief is asking of me...I also cannot cope...so having an extra pair of hands; even though is Miss Chew's is better than nothing...I know that I didn't take on the opportunity to step up...thus either giving Miss Chew the opportunity to slip into my territory or giving The Chief; the reason to replace me soon...sigh...so I guess in a way as Miss Chew's title is graded as the General Manager...naturally, logically...Miss Chew takes the lead back...    

No comments: