Saturday, December 17, 2005

Holiday Cheer

10 days of freedom as they are on their Christmas & New Year leave. Woo hoo! :)

We bid farewell to Jacques on Thursday. Jacques deserves so much more than just a Thai lunch and a leather sling bag. There was no recognition to acknowledge 9 years of hard work and labor. All The Director said was “Thank you for extending your stay for another half a month to help out Joachim and Pietro”. Cold-blooded people. No wonder Jacques said that this place is no longer worth working in. I guess everywhere is the same but Tommy wants to prove me wrong.

I’m done with my Christmas shopping. This year affair will be low-key. Nonetheless, I have a lot to thank for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when are YOU going on your xmas leave?

i am off from 23 dec - 5 jan. yay!