Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Reality Bites

I have been instructed to move from my No. 17 Workstation to a new No. 15 Workstation. So the whole day was spent moving my stuff around. Juan & I are a distance apart now (sulk) - thanks to them. I was hoping that they might forget but they remembered. On holiday, still have their incoming emails. Lucky that I don’t have to see their faces until next year.

Had a nice dinner with Trix at Asiari tonight. The IKEA-furnished place is just so warm and relaxing to hold private conversations. The Beef Stew was awesome – it was so appetizing – must bring Juan along next time :)

Liverpool beat Newcastle 2-0. But, it sort of ruins Owen’s homecoming isn’t it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we won .. yeay...
i guess we are bitter at the way owen leave... but hey... he didnt score agaisnt us.. that's what important right?