Saturday, February 18, 2006

Orange Sorbet

Tonight M13 will be having its annual dinner with a Country & Western Theme at the Grand Blue Wave Hotel. The team is all gear up to perform and party all night long :) Of course, there is always someone who is not sporting and snobbish enough to refuse to participate with us. Who else but dear Aurora! Even Boss, Guillermo & Joachim who sees us as pest also joined in to show a united front to The Director. We will be line dancing on stage and Aurora will be sitting at the table all alone. What a nice picture! :)

Work has been tough this week – all of my energy is being channel in making sure that the Big Brand Mailer meets its deadline. Volumes, Sales and Contributions are so nightmare-ish. And to make things worst – I have a very annoying BUG who keeps on interfering and intruding into how I get my work done. Celtic always has something to say about everything I do. I love being friends with Celtic but a working relationship; I don’t think this can go far. I find Celtic can nags a lot. Tommy sees it as being emotional, irrational and immature at times. Not a proper way to conduct oneself with all those shouting and screaming especially in such a position. Celtic is so pessimist, so much of negative energy – it makes me feel very unhealthy. I need to do my hunting more seriously right now :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey yingze,

We beat man utd :)
i'm so very happy...
with a little more luck .. we might as well take the 2nd place...