Sunday, February 19, 2006

Wild Wild West

The last 24 hours has been like this:

I dance till I drop :) The Others left early, leaving me on the dance floor with Ping, Tommy, Nikolai, Thor, Lucius, Joachim and Boss plus many more familiar faces that I dance with. We had a great time boogie-ing to all the great tunes. It’s good to see so many kaki clubbing around. Boss was like…WOW! Impressive!

We screwed up our performance because we lost our count. But it’s ok because we have fun doing it. What was disappointing was when Guillermo decides to pull out the very last minute. I feel that it lets the whole team down very unfairly. Wonder if its Aurora’s idea?!

Guess what I won for the Lucky Draw? I got an Impact Drill! A drill! What am I going to do with a drill?! I’m giving it away to my Pa. If only my number 62 were good enough for me to win the SONY Plasma TV or the RM6,000 cash…why a drill? :)

Liverpool beat MU 1-0! Woo Hoo!

No comments: