Thursday, February 23, 2006

HoodWinked

Boring! Boring! Boring week!
I have been lazy – didn’t accomplish much this week; which annoys Celtic to the max! I just love that irritated look. All the lines, all the grumpiness that appears. My instincts could be wrong as I may interpret this context differently but I certainly feel that Celtic sees me as a threat. I don’t know. Celtic’s behavior and intentions are very hard to read. I dare not bring out this issue with Seth yet – knowing that Seth will protect & defend Celtic to the end. They are that close. And I doesn’t want our friendship to be strained either. I try not to take it personally so I won’t get upset that much but there is always a line. And Celtic has crossed that line many times. The people here are not united and I don’t want to make it worst (ok - it is worst already). But I do need to show Celtic some colors…and also my evil twin :)
I have 2 farewell parties coming up in the next few weeks. It’s really sad – I’m here barely a year and I have already attended 6 farewell parties. That’s the norm, I guess for this industry. But the place is getting too crowded and there is a great difficulty to compete in this market because it’s a volume game. The winner is the one who has the highest bargaining power at the negotiation platform. The positive outlook is that it’s actually challenging and very enriching professionally but the stress – it’s tremendous. But it’s a good venue to invest in oneself. If I were to go back to this nature of work – I would rather pick a niche segment. I am going hunting this weekend! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, happy hunting then :)