Saturday, April 22, 2006

SNIPPETS

The viral infection was pretty bad so I was off on Monday & Tuesday. I really wanted to go back to work (not that I’m hardworking but the pile of documents lying on my tray needs my urgent attention), but then again…my doctor’s prescription insists that I need 2 days of good rest, so what the heck – 2 days MC leave then. My doctor knows me best :) Besides, The Director and Boss & Co. are not around. No problems are too big for Seth and Celtic to handle. Wyatt is a big boy now. He’s irritating – he is like Celtic’s eyes, ears and hands now. The exact duplication copy! How annoying! I find Celtic is giving him way too much of freedom – I think he needs to be control. He is starting to step on everyone’s head; including mine! And I don’t fancy that. Just because Celtic is looking after his ass, he is doing whatever he pleases with arrogance. Called me selfish – but he is not coming in into my territory. One more time – straight away I am going to Boss’s room. Boss will take this opportunity to be on my side just to annoy Seth. I would love to see Wyatt to put a foot wrong with Boss & Co. or to undermine Celtic’s authority. Let Celtic feel how I feel. That will be a grand show :)
I know – what a horrible person I have become, like a wicked bitch! Like Tommy said – it’s not us, not our nature of doing things…but the circumstances dictates so. We played nice – we didn’t get anything. Meanwhile, before a better rice bowl comes our way, just do whatever to ensure that we still receive our wages. We work for money after all and money is everything. And I also make sure that both of my work portfolio and external network contacts are building up in the midst of these all. I’m not going to walk out of this place empty-handed.

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes welcome a baby girl – named her Suri, which meant Princess in Hebrew or in Persian, it means Red Roses. I was expecting something more American. And rumor has it that Tom actually ate the placenta. Yuck!
Gywneth Paltrow and Chris Martin had baby Mosses recently as well. Apple + Mosses = it sounds very biblical isn’t it? I thought she would name her infant Bruce, after her father.
And like the rest of the paparazzi – I’m waiting breathlessly for the birth of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s first child. That baby is so lucky, not only with a silver spoon but very good DNA as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

say what ??? he ate the placenta... dude that's twisted :)
anyway we won.. schumi won... well the weekend went well i'd say :)
Gotta love mourinho's whinning after the game....