Sunday, October 08, 2006

Dirty Pretty Things

This must be a very good month for the Chinese; so many celebrations are being celebrated. I have been attending dinner parties back and forth, back and forth, from the northern corridor to the southern corridor for 3 weeks in a row. Tiring, but it was a wonderful mix of good friends and good food :)

Work Tales – There is so many things that I was not aware of. I didn’t know that there were people who have high hopes on me, I didn’t know that there were people who were disappointed in me, I didn’t know that there were people who expect me to behave in a certain way, I didn’t know that there were people who expect me to do certain things…I was just so clueless. Some people are really discreet. Or perhaps I live a very sheltered life.

Charles Dickens wrote: ‘Life is a series of comings and goings. That’s the way of it’.
Will try to improve, built and enriched myself. I have always said that I am a piece of work in progress. I am a firm believer that progress and improvement is necessary in life to be a better and happy person. I am who I am. I am accountable for myself and I will be proud of myself. And I’m very thankful for the people who love and pray for me throughout my life because they are not one bit scared to shoulder a burden like me.

Tomorrow is Monday – back to work :( Everyone has been having some shocking early-morning grumpiness lately; it’s the entire haze fault. The haze is so bad; it chokes my lungs, my nose and irritates my eyes & throats.

No comments: