Saturday, April 21, 2007

"The Heavens Hear My Soul"

On Monday morning – I have this weird happyness feeling in me. I don’t know how to describe it…I was just very happy for no apparent reasons. I looked up at the sky; it was a pale blue, I feel the cool morning breeze on my skin, the trees seem greener and the air seems fresher…somehow. Maybe I’m just more aware that I’m alive :)

The Others organized my farewell lunch on Wednesday :( I am going to missed them so much. My work here is done. I have learned and experience the Integration & Harmonization Process. The conditions here just aren’t conducive to me staying anymore. I will never be given the opportunity by Seth. Seth & Celtic are partners. It’s a duo partnership, never a trio. They are inseparable and they complement each other. I will just never fit in. The last 25 months have been hard work where the pay is crap. But it’s heaps of fun, full of laughter, satisfaction and inspiration :)

Cassius drop by on Friday morning at M13 to collect some documents :) That moment was grand. Cassius makes me smile :) But I know that I was too late :( I should have allowed the affiliation to grow but since the both of us are in the same barracks – I just don’t feel right with such arrangement. Well, I’m really enjoying my singlehood now and I don’t think I’m that ready for exclusive commitments in the near future.

The British invited us for their ‘Celebrating Success’ party at PJ Hilton with a 'Friday Night Blues' theme. It started very late but the alcohol was flowing, there was dancing & light-hearted cruising, DJ Basil from FlyFM was the night’s Emcee, pretty boys & girls packed from corner to corner – all dressed in shiny blue tops, elegant strapless blue dresses, in blue tank tops, in blue fitted tops, in blue revealing tops, in blue backless tops, in blue fairies frocks – and there was a group of women from the British Apparel Regiment who dress up in blue secondary pinafore…trying very hard to act cute & young. They don't look the part. Lucky Draw prizes were very good – branded electrical stuffs which I was not lucky to win. I only got a souvenir bag and a goody bag because there was a blue card that was stick underneath my chair. I was on a table with excellent company – Torres, Sverre Magnus, Trix, Seth, Juan, Tommy, Nikolai, Pierre Andre – full of chatting, baby stories and crazy antics. I have lots of happy conversations with the people I knew :) This is my last event with them :(

No comments: